Struer, June 20, 2019 – We now have an updated Crestron module available for download. You can now use scene/light commands from your BeoRemote One BT and send them to the Crestron system through our latest products that can pair with the BeoRemote One BT (BeoSound 1, BeoSound Edge, BeoPlay A9, BeoVision Eclipse etc.)
Here is a list of changes since last version 1.5.6.
- Added serial input for Speaker Preset selection (BeoLab 90 & BeoLab 50)
- Added Soft Standby (BeoLab 90 and BeoLab 50)
- Updated Light & Control feedback parsing for new protocol
IMPORTANT SETUP NOTES:
- Remember that Quick Start Timers are not applicable to BeoVision Eclipse and BeoVision Harmony as they are always on.
- When entering the IP address of the BeoVision Eclipse / Harmony, make sure to use the IP address of the Bang & Olufsen sound center and not the LG TV.
- Products should be setup with fixed IP addresses or DHCP reservations.